Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Living on a budget


You made it through the college years on a dime and now you find yourself doing it again…living on a budget. You have a low paying job, bills to pay and you can no longer rely on your parents – that’s the situation I’m currently facing and the main reason I started this blog.


I recently moved into my first apartment and my bank account took a major hit. I’ve had to adjust my spending to afford rent, utilities, and a better social life. This is all in addition to my current bills which include loans, cell phone, and a nice credit card bill.


I figured blogging about my financial experiences might help myself stay on track and teach others that it can be done! It’s a struggle, but even those on a super tight budget (like myself) can afford to eat, play, and (gasp!) shop.

No comments: